From Floating Charts Wiki
- 1, 2, 3, 4
- These buttons are related to the Window Snapping feature.
- The Push Back button pushes the current chart to the back, bringing the chart behind it forward.
- The Symbol Mapping button finds all the floating charts with the same symbol and brings them forward.
- The Symbol Stacking button allows you to quickly stack all floating charts with the same symbol under the current chart.
- Any operation involving other charts beside the current chart (e.g., symbol mapping and stacking) apply only to charts owned by that instance of MetaTrader.
You open two instances of MetaTrader because you have accounts with two brokers. On instance 1, you float the charts, 1A, 1B, and 1C. On instance 2, you float the charts 2A, 2B, and 2C. On chart 1A, you press the symbol mapping button. Floating Charts will check 1B and 1C for symbol matches, but NOT 2A-C. On chart 2B, you press the symbol mapping button. Floating Charts will check 2A and 2C for symbol matches, but not 1A-C.