Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you sign up for a trial or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We request information from you on our order form. Our order form may be hosted on one of our payment processors’ websites. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you. Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link near the bottom of an email from us and following the subsequent prompts. If no unsubscribe link is provided or if it cannot be found, you may also notify us to cease contact with you via email or a support ticket. You may also request the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website (such as credit card data), it is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. We do not retain sensitive financial information, such as credit card data. This information is only collected temporarily for payment processing. However, our payment processor(s) may retain this information. Additionally, you may be asked to submit this information directly with the payment processor rather than through our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.