Release Notes for MT4 Floating Charts
From Floating Charts Wiki
- 1 3.2.2 (2016-02-01)
- 2 3.2.1 (2015-12-18)
- 3 3.2.0 (2015-10-23)
- 4 3.1.1 (2015-09-30)
- 5 3.1.0 (2015-09-29)
- 6 3.0.1 (2015-09-25)
- 7 3.0.0 (2015-08-26)
- 8 2.7.3 (2015-08-19)
- 9 2.7.2 (2015-08-14)
- 10 2.7.1 (2015-06-15)
- 11 2.7.0 (2015-02-22)
- 12 2.6.2 (2015-01-27)
- 13 2.6.1 (2015-01-23)
- 14 2.6.0 (2015-01-22)
- 15 2.5.0 (2014-12-05)
- 16 2.4.0 (2014-10-21)
- 17 2.3.303 (2014-03-27)
- 18 2.3.236 (2013-11-26)
- 19 2.3.0 (2013-08-30)
- 20 2.2.0 (2013-07-17)
- 21 2.1.0 (2012-07-25)
- 22 2.0.0 BETA (2012-07-21)
- 23 1.6.0 (2012-07-03)
- 24 1.5.0 (2012-06-14)
- 25 1.4.0 (2012-05-29)
- 26 1.3.1 (2012-03-31)
- 27 1.3.0 (2012-03-22)
- 28 1.2.0 (2012-02-12)
- 29 1.1.0 (2012-02-10)
- 30 1.0.0 (2012-01-17)
- Fixed compatibility issue with recent MT4 build that caused a price update issue in terminal window.
- Fixed compatibility issue with MetaTrader 4 build 940+ that caused missing toolbars and blank white screens for floating charts if line studies was enabled.
- Added features for the upcoming extension API.
- Improved compatibility with MT4 tiling.
- Fixed window title not updating when changing the symbol and/or timeframe using the spacebar on a floating chart.
- Fixed implicit UNFLOAT ALL not being called when switching to the last profile or when switching to a profile after the 11th position down when charts are tiled.
- Improved behavior of the next chart to be activated when floating a chart or pressing the tab of a floating chart. The new behavior better reflects how MetaTrader handles chart switching . The next docked chart will now appear maximized if the chart being undocked is maximized. Otherwise, it will preserve the layout (e.g., if floating a chart that is in a tiled layout).
- Installer: Fixed issue that sometimes caused the chart sync scripts to not install for every MetaTrader.
- Added the symbol stacking feature, which allows you to quickly stack all floating charts with the same symbol under the current chart. You can access this function by pressing the new button '[S]' on the custom toolbar of a floating charts.
- Fixed zoom in/out button state update issue.
- Fixed issue where pressing the tab of a floating chart would sometimes minimize docked charts.
- Fixed conflict with third party plugin VSA Scanner.
- Fixed rare condition that would sometimes cause a chart not to float using the FLOAT command (introduced in version 2.7.2).
- Fixed chart position save/restore when using the window snap buttons.
- Major overhaul that fixes several conflicts, improves security, and improves overall performance.
- Fixed minor timing issue with toolbars.
- Changed the behavior of the line studies bar to reflect MT4's behavior of checking the cursor button when a tool is no longer being used.
- Fixed issue with non-periodicity toolbar buttons not updating un/checked state.
- Added compatibility with MetaTrader 4's tiling feature - floating and unfloating charts will now preserve any tiling layout within MT4.
- Fixed issue causing failed send request error for Windows XP users with Internet Explorer 6 installed.
- Changed chart sync start up delay from 2 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Minor optimizations.
- Fixed issue causing the false error message "MT4 Floating Charts could not attach to MetaTrader 4 ...".
- Fixed issue with the toolbars not appearing on floating charts for users with Kapersky installed.
- Fixed issue with the Symbol Mapping feature that caused a floating chart to move if the S* button was pressed when no other charts of the same symbol were floating.
- Added capability to manage options from the About dialog.
- Added capability to view registration details.
- Fixed issue that caused some users to falsely receive the maximum computer limit exceeded error.
- 2.6.0 Patch for "Entry Point Not Found" error on Windows XP.
- The save locations feature can now save chart positions uniquely if the new Chart Sync Module is installed.
- Installer: Added file lock detection and replace (or delete) on restart to improve the reliability of re-installation and uninstallation.
- Fixed window flicker issue when resizing a floating chart.
- Fixed Run on Windows startup option mismatch issue.
- Added capability to show/hide the toolbar on an individual floating chart by double right clicking on the title bar.
- Added capability to exclude certain toolbars from floating charts by changing the program options.
- Added new keyboard shortcuts for Push Back and Window Snapping.
- Changed keyboard shortcuts from system wide hot keys to be contextual within MetaTrader 4 and floating charts.
- Changed the default key combinations for the Keyboard Shortcuts due to conflicts with other hot keys.
- Changed the default behavior of the keyboard shortcuts to require releasing of the first key in the combination before pressing the second key.
- Changing the program options no longer required MetaTrader 4 to be restarted.
- FXDD Installer: Fixed hang issue during uninstallation.
- Fixed issue with 'Auto Scroll' and 'Chart Shift' buttons not showing up on floating chart toolbars.
- Fixed registration issue causing false activations (especially on Windows 8). Re-imaging your computer, changing operating systems, etc. will no longer trigger additional computer activations.
- Added capability to manually Check for updates.
- Added new options: Automatic updates, Run on Windows startup.
- Added new keyboard shortcuts for FLOAT, FLOAT ALL, UNFLOAT ALL, and Unfloat single chart.
- Added the Push Back feature ('PB').
- Added the Symbol Mapping feature ('S*').
- Removed all dropdown menus from floating charts in favor of performance. If you want these back, please let us know.
- Other performance enhancements.
- Uninstalling will now deactivate your computer registration (if licensed).
- New and improved updater.
- Installer: Fixed issues with uninstaller.
- Fixed issue with the 'Charts' toolbar appearing as a second periodicity toolbar on a floating chart on MetaTrader 4 build 625+. The button icons have been replaced with text as follows:
- Bar chart: bar
- Candle chart: candle
- Line chart: line
- Zoom-in: (+)
- Zoom-out: (-)
- Auto scroll: >
- Chart shift: |<
- Fixed issue where a mismatch occurs between the checked timeframe on the periodicity toolbar and the actual timeframe of an undocked chart after using FLOAT ALL.
- Fixed issue where some windows inside MetaTrader 4 become re-arranged if a chart(s) is re-docked when the MT4 terminal is minimized.
- UNFLOAT ALL is now implicitly called when the MT4 profile is changed.
- The remaining docked chart after using FLOAT ALL is NO longer random. The active chart will be the chart to remain docked.
- UNFLOAT ALL will no longer change the active chart.
- Added the Minimal Mode.
- Added MetaTrader 4 build 500+ compatibility.
- Fixed issue that caused a floating chart to get stuck in a minimized position if it was minimized when using UNFLOAT ALL.
- Added Enable save locations to the program options.
- Added capability to reset saved locations data.
- Added the Window Snapping feature('1','2','3','4').
2.0.0 BETA (2012-07-21)
- Major changes to back end.
- Added automatic updater.
- Users can now register trials.
- Save Locations now identifies charts using the symbol and timeframe because existing method does not work properly.
- Major performance enhancements.
- Fixed streaming sync issue.
- Added the Save Locations feature.
- Fixed minor registration system issue.
- Added tray icon menu.
- New registration system.
- Initial release.