Frequently Asked Questions
A floating chart does not display any or some of the toolbars.
- Toolbar customization. Customization of MT4 toolbars is perfectly ok, however, the cursor needs to remain in first position. See resolution below.
- MetaTrader 4 is in full screen mode. Exist full screen mode by pressing F11.
- This may also be caused by user privilege issues. If no MT4 toolbars are showing up on floating charts and MetaTrader 4 is not in full screen mode, this is likely the problem. For a resolution, please refer to the resolution outlined on this page.
For each toolbar that is not displaying, do the following:
- Find the toolbar in the MT4 terminal;
- Right click and select "Customize";
- Under the right column ("Selected:"), find the Cursor;
- If the Cursor is not present, check under the left column ("Available:") and select and click Insert;
- If the Cursor is not at the top under Selected, move it there.
Please ensure that the Minimal Mode is NOT enabled. To check this, find the Floating Charts icon in your system tray and right click on it. Go to options and make sure that there is NO check mark next to Minimal Mode.
A few reports suggest that Kapersky may cause a problem. In these cases, the toolbar did not show up for the user unless she/he disabled Kapersky. Kapersky conflict fixed in version 2.7.0.